Your Plumber in Laguna Woods
Are you looking for a Laguna Woods plumber who will get the job done right? Pristine Plumbing offers quality work and fast service for Orange County homeowners and businesses, including 24/7 emergency services when you need us most. But above all, we have focused on superior customer service from start to finish since 2008.
Pristine’s plumbing services are on-call whether you have leaky or burst pipes, clogged drains, or other plumbing frustrations big or small. Our entire company is licensed, bonded and insured, and we offer free estimates on our work before service begins. Because quality is guaranteed with Pristine’s professionals, no wonder Laguna Woods trusts us for all their plumbing needs!
“Pristine is OUTSTANDING. This is the highest, best, friendliest level of service I have ever received or even heard of from a plumber. I’ll never use anyone else again.”
“From setting the appointment to resolving the issue, Pristine was great! This company clearly has two priorities - customer service and quality work. Dwain was professional, friendly and knowledgeable.”
“Ruben H. came, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and got the work done quickly without hassle. I would certainly recommend Pristine Plumbing to anyone who needs work done.”
Our Plumbing Services in Laguna Woods
Whether you need plumbing work done in your kitchen, bathroom, outside, or anywhere else, Pristine is ready to deliver. We offer quality plumbing repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation services in Laguna Woods. Not only that, but we handle residential and commercial plumbing jobs equally well. There are 18-month warranties on labor for installations, plus manufacturer warranties on all new equipment installed. We’ll get your home or business back to normal.
When pipes leak, drains clog, and plumbing emergencies arise, Pristine is here to help. Our trained professionals offer quick service windows, superior customer service, and guarantees on all work so you are assured of quality every time.LEARN MORE
We value relationships with local businesses. That’s why we are trusted for commercial plumbing in Orange County. We offer the best timeliness benefits, expertise with specialized commercial equipment, and reliability for all your needs.LEARN MORE
Benefits of Our Plumbing Services
24/7 Emergency Service
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fast Service Windows
We offer quick service when emergencies arise.
Expect only the best service from our professionals.
Licensed and Insured
Pristine is licensed, bonded and insured.
We offer full price quotes before service starts.
Our plumbing is environmentally friendly.
Local Special Offers
FREEWhole House Visual Inspection
Ask about our Senior Citizen and Military Discounts
$29 OFFHydro Jetting Drain Service
$39 OFFNew Toilet Installation
$79 OFFTankless Water Heater Installation
$49 OFF50 Gallon Water Heater Installation
*Each of the special offers above cannot be combined with any other offers. Contact Pristine Plumbing for details.
What We Love About Laguna Woods
Laguna Woods is a city in Orange County with a population was 16,192 in 2010. About 90% of the city consists of Laguna Woods Village, a private gated retirement community which was formerly known as Leisure World. The other 10% consists of businesses and the city hall, which is available to the public. Pristine loves serving this quaint community with our services. Here are things we love.
Laguna Woods has living environments that provide welcoming and nurturing styles of living for older adults. We appreciate the care with which this community has been maintained.
The Woods End Wilderness Preserve is a 10.6 acre park located just north of the intersection of El Toro Rd and Aliso Creek Rd. This combined with other parks are great places to unwind.
Of course, the main reason we love Laguna Woods isn’t the outdoors. It’s the people. That’s why we seize every opportunity to support local homeowners and businesses with our work!
Get quality Laguna Woods plumbing by calling us or filling out our form. We offer quick service windows and free estimates!
Service Available 24/7