As the pipes in your Orange County home start to age, they can start to show signs of blockages, fractures, damage, deterioration, and rust. All of these are major causes for concern for any property owner. If left ignored, these issues can lead to property damage, restricted water flow, leaks, burst pipes, and even floods. Pristine Plumbing offers only the most skilled plumbers that will help with any size of pipe repair whenever you need. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as well as our online chat feature. Our helpful dispatchers are available any time of day to answer your questions and dispatch a certified plumber to your property as quickly as possible.
Orange County Pipe Repair and Replacement
The external water lines on your property are responsible for supplying water to your home or business. These pipes are what ensure your sinks, showers, toilets, washing machines, dishwashers, sprinklers, and much more are supplying the water that you need. As a property owner, any water line that is within the boundaries of your property is your responsibility. Do not let that thought scare or overwhelm you. There are a lot of signs you can look out for to help determine if you are in need of pipe repair.
Here are a few issues to look for:
- Tree and shrub roots invading pipes. Roots can be extremely invasive. They can crowd or grow into pipes causing them to back up, or break. Inspect the root on your property often to avoid this.
- Water pressure that is too low. Low water pressure is usually the result of build up in your pipes. Mineral build up tends to be the number one culprit. Regular drain cleaning services and water conditioning systems can help with this.
- Water pressure that is too high or is inconsistent. Just like low water pressure coming from your faucets, water pressure that is too high can be a sign of a blockage or build up in your pipes. Have your plumbing system routinely inspected and any pipe repair done to prevent this.
- Cloudy, merky, discolored water. Water that is not clear or that is cloudy or murky can be signs of issues with your hot water lines or your water heater. Water that is discolored, or brown can be signs of rust, or a fractured pipe that is taking in dirt and debris. This problem should never be ignored and should be immediately addressed.
- Unusually high water or utility bills. Unusual fluctuations or a hike in water or utility bill can be a major sign of a water leak that is going undetected. Pristine Plumbing can help you to identify the exact location and cause of a water leak.
- Standing or pooling water around appliances. Water that is pooling around fixtures and appliances can be very damaging to the surfaces around it and cause irreversible water damage. It can also start to grow bacteria in as little as 12 hours and mold in as little as 48 hours. Do not ignore standing or pooling water around your Orange County property and call Pristine Plumbing today for pipe repair.
- Foundation cracks. Foundation shifting or cracks can damage water pipes resulting in costly repairs. If you notice cracks in your foundations, have them repaired immediately.
Drains that are sluggish or backed up. Slow drains are usually due to clogging in pipes. Everyday items like hair, food, soap, dirt, sand, and cooking oils that go down our drains can begin to build up over time and cause drains to be sluggish and even smelly. Installing drain catchers can help to prevent hair and larger food debris from going down your drains and building up over time. You can also use a mixture of hot water, lemon, and vinegar to safely clean the fixtures in your home. This hot water, vinegar, and lemon combination is also good for pouring down your drains every 2 weeks to prevent build up. Scheduling routing drain cleaning services every 2 to 3 years is also recommended to avoid clogs and expensive pipe repair from being needed.
Pristine Plumbing uses the latest technology and offers video line inspection. This helps us to accurately pinpoint the exact location of any clog, or damage to your pipes, and will tell our plumber exactly what they need to accomplish pipe repair or replacement quickly and efficiently.
If you have noticed any of the items above in your Orange County home or business, do not hesitate to call Pristine Plumbing and schedule a professional plumber to assist you. Pristine Plumbing prides ourselves in offering the best in pipe repair to all Orange County residents and commercial properties at an affordable price.
We are available by phone or chat 24/7 and offer online quotes.
Pristine Plumbing is proud to be the top rated plumbing service in all of Orange County, and we look forward to showing you why.