Pristine Plumbing is one of the best and highest rated plumbing companies in Orange County. We strive to provide you with the best plumbing services available at a price you can afford. We know that plumbing issues can be extremely frustrating and time consuming. We will do what we can to make the process a smooth and comforting one that will leave you with the peace of mind in knowing the job was completed correctly the first time. We provide upfront pricing and will communicate with you every step of the way.
Plumbing emergencies can happen at any time. Pristine Plumbing provides Orange County with 24/7 plumbing services. Our plumbers are fully licensed, insured, and experienced in dealing with any kind of plumbing service you might need. Other plumbing companies tend to have long wait times, our dispatchers are available by online chat or by phone and will work to get all of your questions answered, and have a plumber dispatched to your property as quickly as possible.
How Do I Know if I Am Experiencing Plumbing Problems?
There are a lot of parts that make up the plumbing network in your Orange County home or business. From your faucets to the sewer line, and everything in between it is very important that everything runs the way it should. If you start to notice small signs of plumbing problems, they should be addressed immediately as they could escalate to a much larger issue, or be a sign of a hidden problem. Other plumbing companies will come out to fix what they were called for. Pristine Plumbing offers premium leak detection services that promise to pinpoint the exact cause and location of any leak, clog, corrosion, or damage within your plumbing system. If you notice any of the following symptoms around your Orange county property, you should call us today at (714) 397-5954.
Some plumbing issues to look out for include:
- Low Water Pressure – Low water pressure can be worse than just an annoyance that slows down your daily tasks. Low water pressure can be a sign of a much larger problem. Clogs, build ups, or damaged pipes can cause a decrease in your water pressure.
- High Water Pressure – Water pressure that is too high can be a sign of a pipe being stressed, backed up, or has a leak. Water pressure that is too high can also damage your pipes and fixtures by causing them to wear down faster. Inconsistencies with water pressure should never be ignored.
- Slow or Sluggish Drains – If the drains in your Orange County home or business are slow to drain, there is a very high chance that you have a clog on your hands. Drains tend to catch a lot of debris like hair, soap, bathroom tissue, oil, dirt, sand, food, and organic waste. Debris can start to build up on the inside of you pipes and begin to clog causing your drains to become sluggish.
- Signs of Water Damage – If you have noticed brown spots in your drywall or ceiling, there is most likely a leaking pipe around. Instead of just repairing the unsightly discolored drywall, be sure to find the source of the water damage and have it fixed before more damage occurs or the pipe eventually bursts.
- Noisy Plumbing – If you hear anything sort of bizarre sounds coming from your drains or pipes, you should take notice. Rattling, banging, and clanking sounds could be signs of older pipes, water heater issues, or damaged pipes. Bubbling and gurgle sounds coming from drains could be the sign of a clog within your plumbing system.
- Bad Smells – Smells emitting from your drains could mean there is a build up happening within your pipes, or a vent that is not working correctly. Fresh water that smells could mean damaged pipes and should be dealt with immediately.
- High Water Bill – If there has been an unexplainable increase to your water bill, you might be dealing with an undetected leak somewhere in your Orange County home or business and should be inspected promptly.
- Mold or Mildew – Any obvious appearance of mold or mildew should never be ignored. Mold can be harmful to anyone that breathes it in, even pets. Pristine Plumbing is one of the highest rated plumbing companies to deal with water damage and mold removal in Orange County.
Pristine Plumbing is one of the highest rated, full service plumbing companies in Orange County. We offer a wide range of services from pipe repair, to tankless water heater installation. No job is too big or too small for Pristine Plumbing. Start your online quote now or speak to a friendly dispatcher to get your questions answered and services scheduled. With 24 hour customer care, special offers, senior and military discounts, we look forward to showing you why Pristine Plumbing is one of the best plumbing companies you will ever work with.