When you call Pristine Plumbing in Santa Ana, you can rest assured in knowing that you will be receiving the absolute best in drain cleaning services any time of day or night. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with any problem you might have, whether large or small. We understand emergencies can and will happen at the most inopportune times. That is why our courteous dispatchers are working around the clock to get a licensed plumber dispatched promptly to your location to tackle any issue at hand.
Drains are one of the most used and abused items in any Santa Ana home or property. Drains can be so easy to forget about, therefore routine maintenance that can keep them running smoothly and effortlessly is often so overlooked. When you stop to think about all of the items that get washed down our drains every single day, it becomes very easy to see why they so commonly back up. Every day there is hair, oils, grease, dirt, sand, food, organic waste, and soaps going down our drains. These common debris can quickly lead to a frustrating clog that will have your pipes backing up and disturbing your daily routine. If not attended to in a timely manner, these ignored or undetected clogs can eventually damage or burst your pipes. Burst pipes are considered an extreme plumbing emergency and should be avoided as much as possible. Leaks and burst pipes can and will cause significant damage to your plumbing system and can even lead to massive flooding in a very short amount of time.
We at Pristine Plumbing are dedicated to helping all home and business owners in Santa Ana, and will assist you in avoiding those extremely inconvenient, costly, time consuming, and messy plumbing emergencies by doing routine drain cleaning services and keeping your pipes running and flowing properly. Our licensed technicians are fully trained in the latest state of the art technology and will provide expert drain cleaning services to ensure that you never have to carry the anxiety of dealing with a burst pipe as a result of an untreated clog or back up. You can see for yourself how we have gone above and beyond to help other homeowners and business owners in Santa Ana keep their drains as clean as new, by reading our many reviews on our web page.
When dealing with a clogged drain, the best way to assess the severity of the clog is to keep an eye out for these common signs of clogged or backed up drains.
- Water is backing up in floor drains, toilets, tubs, showers, or sinks
- Foul odors are coming from the drains
- Toilets are not flushing normally, are backing up with water or is taking multiple flushes
- Water pooling in your yard from underground leaks
- Drains are sluggish and slow to drain, or not draining at all
- Gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from toilets or drains
- Rings around the tub or shower
- Low water pressure
- Routinely check your homes plumbing system
- Keep an eye on tree roots and their proximity to plumbing lines
- Avoid larger debris and hair from going down drains
- Do not flush non septic safe toilet paper down the toilet
- Never flush feminine hygiene products
- Avoid from pouring oils and grease down kitchen sinks
- Install mesh wire traps in sinks around the kitchen and bathroom
- Look into water conditioning systems to assist in hard water mineral build up
- Routinely pour hot water down the drains to remove slime and grime
- Schedule routine drain cleaning services every 2 – 3 years depending on the size of the household and number of people living in it
It can be hard to detect the severity of a clogged drain. If the problem is not being resolved with the most common at home DIY methods like a plunger or a drain snake, you want to call an expert plumber from Pristine Plumber immediately. Many people will make the problem accidentally worse by using tools and equipment that they are not trained or familiar in using. This can cause more damage to your plumbing system that will result in a much more expensive problem than what they originally started out with. Lucky for all Santa Ana home and property owners, there are many things you can do to avoid larger clogs from damaging the integrity of your plumbing system.
If the drains in your Santa Ana home have clogs that need to be addressed, or if you want to schedule routine drain cleaning services to avoid them from happening, call Pristine Plumbing today. We are available by phone call or our new online chat feature around the clock, and pride ourselves in having the most affordable and prompt services in all of Santa Ana. Start your online quote now or look into our many offers and services.
Remember to ask about our senior and military discount.
We look forward to working with you and keeping your plumbing system running its very best.