Simple leaks can quickly turn into a nightmare for any Tustin home or business owner if left untreated long enough. If you have been noticing there is leaking from a faucet, pipe, or water supply you should not ignore it. If you have noticed unexplainable damp spots in your home or business, wet drywall, or strange sounds and smells coming from your plumbing, you might be in serious need of pipe repair. Pristine Plumbing offers the most reliable pipe repair, replacement, installation, and least detection services in all of Tustin and surrounding areas. Our services are available to all residents and commercial properties any time of day or night. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Do not put off those plumbing problems any longer. Call Pristine Plumbing today or start your online quote now.
Our pipe repair and water leak detection services includes:
Our plumbers are prepared and available around the clock to address any pipe repairs or burst pipe emergencies whenever they might happen. You can count on Pristine Plumbing for prompt and reliable service at an affordable price.
Signs of Water Leaks
Burst pipes are not typically the first sign that you are having plumbing problems. They tend to be the pressure build up of ignored smaller symptoms. If you notice anything such as this, you should contact Pristine Plumbing immediately.
Issues can include:
- Issues With Water Pressure – Experiencing water pressure that is too low or even too high could be a sign of a damaged pipe or a blockage somewhere in your plumbing system. Pristine Plumbing offers Tustin residents and businesses the highest rated leak detection services around.
- Higher Than Average Utility Bills – Sudden spikes in your water bill can be a huge indication that you might have a leak somewhere on your property. Issues with a leaking or damaged water heater can also cause a spike in your gas or electric utilities as well. Any sudden increases in utility bills should always be inspected.
- Flooding – Water flooding your yard, driveway, garage, basement, or flowing down to the street is probably one of the most obvious signs that you are dealing with a burst pipe. Try to shut the water off at the main, and call Pristine Plumbing to have a plumber dispatched to your property as soon as possible. If you notice mud patches or puddles in your yard, you could have an underground leak. Water leaks can be very dangerous and should be handled immediately.
- Dampness or Wet Spots – If you are noticing damp spots in your flooring, have wet spots in your drywall, water rings in your ceiling, or noticeable puddles around your home from pipes, plumbing, or fixtures you should have it fixed immediately before mold begins to spore and water damage sets in. Water damage and mold can be very costly and time consuming to remove and replace.
- Noticeable Cracks in the Foundation – If you see a cracked foundation it could be from a water slowly seeping into your foundation from a leaky pipe and cracking and shifting the foundation. Environmental and weather could also cause your foundation to shift or crack which could in turn damage your pipes and plumbing.
- Bizarre and Unusual Sounds – Besides the sound of water flowing when on, your pipes should not be making much sound otherwise. If you hear rattling, banging, bubbling, whistling, gurgling, or screeching coming from your pipes or faucets that is an indication of a larger problem at hand.
- Discolored or Murky Water – If you have noticed the water coming from your pipes is cloudy, or murky you might be having issues with your hot water heater or even hard water sediments. If you notice the water is brown or discolored, you might be dealing with rust or even dirt making its way into your pipes.
- Foul Smells – Foul smells emitting from your drains could be from build up of things like dirt, sand, food, oil, grease, hair, and waste building up, rotting, and clogging up your drains. Cleaning them often with safe ingredients like hot water and vinegar can help with this type of odor. Routine drain cleaning services help prevent this as well. In other occasions the smell of sewage can come up from your pipes and should be addressed immediately.
If you are experiencing any of the above issues you are most likely in need of pipe repair and should call Pristine Plumbing quickly. We will get your Tustin home or business running its very best again at a price you can afford. As us about our discounts offered to military personnel and senior citizens.
If you need pipe repair in Tustin, then call us today at (714) 397-5954.
You may also speak with an expert directly by clicking the “Chat Now” below.